You talk about Web 2.0. Forget about it.
Here is Ryan Jensens Mock Draft Version 2.0 presented by GetFootballNews.com.
The Top 10
1. Detroit Lions – QB Matthew Stafford
Wanted: A player with the ability to guide a franchise to success.Reward: 50 millions plus – experience not required.Too bad that it’s not allowed to draft OLB first overall, so Stafford is the only solution.
2. St. Louis Rams – OT Eugene Monroe
The Pace-curse – repeat your former draft strategy and pick the best OT available to establish a run-first offence but you will pass on Curry.
3. Kansas City Chiefs – OLB Aaron Curry
It’s finger-licking good to have a the best player of a draft fall to you at number three – therefore it doesn’t matter that your new franchise quarterback will be sacked 40 times.
4. Seattle Seahawks – RB Chris Wells
Crabtree isn’t willing to run and you have two expensive OT’s under contract so your only chance is to trade down or address a need – not a sexy pick but Wells would be a good fit.
5. Cleveland Brown – DT B.J. Raji
Shaun Rogers doesn’t want to play but B.J. wants – so chase the big baby out of town and bring in a new one.
6. Cincinnati Bengals – OT Jason Smith
Dear GM, please draft an OT for my blind side, so that I can make you and Ocho happy. Sincerely Carson Palmer.
7. Oakland Raiders – WR Michael Crabtree
Russell, McFadden and Crabtree – Al Davis’ business plan looks good on the whiteboard.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars – WR Jeremy Maclin
Bring in some new blood after the Porter and Jones disaster. Jaguar’s fans will have a lot of fun watching the kid all over the field.
9. Green Bay Packers – DE/LOLB Brian Orakpo
You need the right personal to convert to a 3-4 defence – Orapko might be a steal with his Top 5 ability.
10. San Francisco 49ers – QB Mark Sanchez
It’s just the perfect fairy tale story – the text book surfer boy stays in California and takes over as the new 49er quarterback.